Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Video: Microwave Brownies



I made a video. It was scary. It is of mediocre quality... but! It is a starting point! And as I get braver and more experienced, I'm sure my video making will improve...


Overcooked and cakey on the edge, total gloop in the middle!
This recipe is usually totally reliable - but for some reason it/I(?) screwed up today... I had fun making it though!


Here're the measurements...


75g butter (unsalted), melted
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/4 tsp each salt and instant coffee dissolved in 1tsp water
1 Tbsp vanilla essence
2 eggs
3/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking powder

2 comments:

  1. Great video for a first timer! You are brave...i have been making videos for few years now and i never talk on mine :)
    you will get more creative and it will get much easier once you get all the ins and outs of the video making program you are using...best of luck and i love the recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt so silly! I was sort of yelling at my camera, while trying to be quiet at the same time because my parents were napping...

      It was fun though! :)

      Delete